Friday 8 (afterwork) – Sunday 10 October
Alsace region, Eastern France
Transportation by 4* luxury coach
Accommodation in a 4* hotel
This trip cannot be confirmed at this moment.
You can still pre-register and we will inform you whenever
we have a confirmed date.
The Alsace region in Eastern France is beyond picture-postcard perfect. Situated between Strasbourg and Mulhouse, and against the backdrop of the Vosges Mountains, where Expat Club goes skiing several times per year, it is known for its idyllic villages with half-timbered houses and flower-laden windowsills, lovely market squares and typical local restaurants that serve the delicious choucroute dishes. During this trip we visit Colmar with a local guide, who will also takes us to various places along the world-famous Alsace Wine Route. We visit several towns, including Eguisheim and Riquewehr, but also ascend to the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle from where you will have a breathtaking panoramic view over the region and can see the German Black Forest in the distance. Needless to say a visit to one of the many local vineyards is included, so you can taste and select the best Riesling or Gewürztraminer, or one of the several other wine varieties produced in this region.
This trip departs on Friday evening at 17h00 (earliest), so you won’t have to take a day off from work. We stay in a very good 4* hotel in the Alsace (breakfast included), and return home on Sunday evening around 21h00.
What is the trip fee?
The trip fee is €519 (early-bird fees available), based on 2 people sharing a room (either a couple, parent+child, 2 friends sharing, or 2 solo travelers sharing).
What is included?
To make it easy and enjoyable, this trip already includes almost everything.
- Transportation by 4* luxury coach
- One large suitcase per person
- 2 nights in a 4* hotel in the Alsace
- 2x breakfast buffet
- 1 dinner on Saturday evening
- 1 lunch on Sunday afternoon
- All entrance fees
- Guided tour in Colmar
- Guided tour Alsace Wine Route
- Visit to Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg
- A great group of international people
- A lifetime memory
Single room (€95)
Coach pick-up points
- Place Schuman, Brussels (bus stop next to KBC bank on roundabout)
- La Chasse (long bus stop right before the intersection on Avenue d’Auderghem)
- Metro Delta (long bus stop on Avenue de Beaulieu, next to metro exit)
- Metro Hermann-Debroux (long bus stop next to Loxam and under elevated highway)
- Luxembourg City (Hotel Park Belair or Bouillon parking)
Who can join?
Expat Club is open to welcome everyone who feels like joining an open-minded international group of expats and Belgians. Most of us live and work in Brussels, but if you live elsewhere, you are equally welcome. In particular we welcome solo travellers, for whom we can offer single rooms or shared rooms, as well as retired expats
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
Families & small groups
Families or small groups are more than welcome on this trip to the Alsace. Trip/quadruple and family rooms are available upon request (contact us by at email@example.com). This way we can ensure you get the right room. The following prices are for children:
– €195 for children 4-11 years old
– €295 for children 12 to 18 years old