Saturday 13 to Sunday 21 November 2021
Cairo, Giza, Luxor & Hurghada, Egypt
Direct flights with Egypt Air
Only top 5* hotels at super locations
Unfortunately, this trip will not be confirmed for 2021.
It is too risky to organise a group trip in the current situation.
You can still pre-register and we will inform you whenever
we have a confirmed date for 2022.
An ancient country so mysterious and magical that entire libraries have been written about it. No wonder, because this ancient land is one huge open air archeology museum. Egypt is a must-see destination and this year Expat Club organises a superb trip for you to discover it in comfort and safety with local expert guides. Follow the history of the powerful Pharaohs along the mighty Nile River from the Valley of the Kings to the Pyramids of Giza, home of the only remaining ancient “Seven Wonders o the World”. Learn about Ancient Egypt in the newly-opened Grand Museum of Egypt, which displays over 50.000 artefacts including the entire content of the Tutankhamun’s tomb. And stroll along the most impressive Luxor, Karnak and Hatshepsut temples. This will be a trip of a lifetime, including a great selection of excellent 5* hotels, lunches, dinners, museum visit, excursions, special outings and special entrances.
What is the trip fee?
The fee for this trip will be €2599, based on 2 people sharing a room. Early-bird offers are available for pre-reservations.
What is included in the trip fee?
This trip will be rather inclusive. We have a smartly designed and compact schedule that allows us to see as much as possible without having the feeling that you have tor run. We just want to avoid unnecessarily losing time by planning things well beforehand, including lunches and dinners, so you won’t have to think what to do next. A worry-free trip that includes the following items:
- Direct flights to Cairo with Egypt Air
- Internal flights
- Airport transfers by luxury coach
- All local transfers
- Accommodation in a 5* hotel in Cairo (3 nights)
- Accommodation in a 5* hotel in Luxor (2 nights)
- Accommodation in a 5* hotel in Hurghada (2 nights)
- Accommodation in a 5* hotel at Cairo Airport (1 night)
- Breakfast buffet every morning
- Private guided Cairo Old Town tour
- Private guided tour newly-opened Grand Egyptian Museum
- Private guided tour Giza pyramids
- Optional visit inside Giza pyramid
- Visit to Memphis, with Djoser Pyramid & Red Pyramid
- Private guided city tour Luxor
- Private guided visit Luxor Temple
- Private guided visit Karnak Temple
- Private guided tour Valley of Kings
- Private guided tour Temple of Hatshepsut
- All entrance fees
- All lunches & dinners (except 1 day in Hurghada)
- Welcome dinner & Farewell dinner
- Great group of international people
- Lifetime expat memory
Number of participants
On this trip we accept maximum 25 to 30 participants.
Who can join?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone feels comfortable.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
Families and children
Expat Club welcomes everyone, including families with children. However, due to the extended guided tours this trip is not meant for younger children. Contact us if you are interested so we can ensure you get the right rooms and a family/child discount. These discounts are valid on the early-bird and regular trip fees (no further discounts apply, including pre-reservation discounts).