Wednesday 25 until Sunday 29 May 2022
Transportation 4* luxury coach
Accommodation in great 4* hotels
Did you always want to visit that beautiful Cinderella castle Neuschwanstein, and all those other magnificent Bavarian fairy tales castles? And did you always want to learn about King Ludwig II and his remarkable lifestyle that give him the questionable title of Mad King Ludwig? Now is your chance!! From Wednesday 25 until Sunday 29 May 2022 Expat Club visits this stunning part of Germany with a group of international people from Brussels. With an afterwork departure on Wednesday, Thursday being a public holiday and Friday a “bridge” day, it is a perfect long weekend. We visit several spectacular castles, including the Würzburg Residenz, Nymphenburg and München Residenz, Linderhof, Hohenschwangau, Herrenchiemsee and the Nürnberg Kaiserburg. Of course the highlight and true bucket-list item of this trip will be the Neuschwanstein Castle. It will be a trip to never forget.
UPDATE 24 MAY 2022
YES, YOU CAN STILL JOIN US FOR THIS SUPER TRIP. JUST BOOK YOUR SPOT ON THE WEBSITE.
FOR QUESTIONS, JUST CALL 0495-345144 OR MAIL INFO@EXPATCLUB.ORG. WE CAN OFFER €50 LAST-MINUTE DISCOUNT PER PERSON ON THE REGULAR FEE TO A SOLO TRAVELING LADY,
AS WELL AS TO 2 FRIENDS OR A COUPLE BOOKING 2 SPOTS.
VERY FINAL SEATS!!!
What is included in this trip?
This year our package is rather complete already, with so many things included. Compared to 2019, we stay in 4* hotels instead of 3* hotels, and at better locations. We also include the entrance fees to all castles, including Hohenschwangau (last years not!), as well as a dinner on the final evening.
- Transportation by 4* luxury coach
- 1 large suitcase per person
- 1 night in 4* AC Hotel by Marriott Würzburg****
- 3 nights in 4* Leonardo Royal Hotel Munich****
- Free use of gym and sauna in Leonardo Royal Hotel Munich****
- 4x breakfast buffet
- Farewell dinner on Saturday
- Guided Würzburg old town tour
- Entrance fees Würzburg Residence
- Guided tour Würzburg Residence
- Entrance fees Festung Marienberg
- Short guided tour Festung Marienberg
- Entrance fees Nymphenburg
- Entrance fees Munich Residence
- Guided tour Munich city center (optional)
- Boat trip to Prien am Chiemsee – Herreninsel
- Entrance fees Herremchiemsee
- Entrance fees Augustiner-Chorherrenstift
- Entrance fees Linderhof
- Entrance fees Hohenschwangau
- Entrance fees Neuschwanstein
- Entrance fees Nurnberg Kaiserburg
- Several guided tours
- A great group of international people
- A lifetime memory
What things are optional for this trip?
This trip already includes many things. Still, there are a few things that you can optionally select during the reservation. Also the prices are shown during the reservation process.
- Single room
- Shared twin room with 2 single beds for solo travelers
- Dinner 1st night Munich in famous brewery restaurant (pay during reservation)
- Dinner 2nd night Munich, at Herrenchiemsee (pay on spot)
Coach pick-up points
- Place Schuman, Brussels (bus stop next to KBC bank on roundabout)
- Other possible spots are near Leuven, Liège and Bonn
Who can join?
Expat Club is open to welcome everyone who feels like joining an open-minded international group of expats and Belgians. In particular we welcome solo travellers, for whom we can offer single rooms or shared rooms.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- Visiting friends
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
How to add a child ticket?
Families are welcome to join this trip, although we recommend a minimum age of 5-6 years old. Up until 10 years old you will receive €300 discount per child, and 11 to 18 year olds get €250 discount per child. If you would like to join with your family, please send us a short email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the ages of the child(ren) joining. We can then make the reservation for you, and make sure you get the most convenient room(s) available for your family.