Wednesday 29 until Sunday 2 June
Afterwork departure, return Sunday evening
Transportation 4* luxury coach
Accommodation in good 3* hotels
Click here to secure your spot
Did you always want to visit that beautiful Cinderella castle Neuschwanstein, and all those other magnificent Bavarian fairy tales castles? And did you always want to learn about King Ludwig II and his remarkable lifestyle that give him the questionable title of Mad King Ludwig? Now is your chance!! From Wednesday 29 May until Sunday 2 June Expat Club visits this stunning part of Germany with a group of international people from Brussels. We visit several spectacular castles, including the Würzburg Residenz, Nymphenburg and München Residenz, Linderhof, Neuschwanstein, Hohenschwangau, Herrenchiemsee and the Kaiserburg Nuremberg.
- Transportation by 4* luxury coach with Royal Class seats
- 1 large suitcase per person
- 1 night in a 3* hotel in Würzburg
- 3 nights in a 3* hotel in Munich, including breakfast
- Entrance fees all castles, except Hohenschwangau
- Several guided tours
- A great group of international people
- A lifetime memory
- Breakfast in Würzburg
- Single room
- Entrance fees Museum of the Bavarian Kings
- Entrance fees Hohenschwangau (highly recommended)
- Dinner in Munich
Coach pick-up points
- Place Schuman, Brussels (bus stop next to KBC bank on roundabout)
- Leuven (highway entrance)
Who can join?
Expat Club is open to welcome everyone who feels like joining an open-minded international group of expats and Belgians. In particular we welcome solo travellers, for whom we can offer single rooms or shared rooms.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
How to add a child ticket?
Families are welcome to join this trip. Children from 0-3 will travel free of charge with us. From 4 to 10 years old will receive €350 discount per child, and 11 to 18 year olds get €250 discount per child. If you would like to join with your family, please send us a short email (email@example.com) with the ages of the child(ren) joining. We can then make the reservation for you, and make sure you get the best possible room for your family.