Sunday 28 April
12h15 until 19h00
Hallerbos near Halle
4* luxury coach
The trip was fully booked already, but we managed to get a larger bus.
Click here to reserve your spot ≫
NOTE: During previous years the spots went incredibly fast during
the last few days. So even if you see 9+ tickets available,
they may sell out within a few hours.
For a few weeks per year the Hallerbos (Forest of Halle) transforms into a truly magical place when its forest floor is covered with a purple carpet of bluebells. Millions of little flowers are spread out over a wide area in the forest, creating something that you have never seen before. We arranged official forest guides to show us around. Learn about the forest’s rich history that goes back many centuries, as well its flora and fauna. There will be plenty of time for taking pictures and to simply enjoy these natural colours. Expat Club travels for the 5th consecutive year to the Hallerbos (always fully booked), and we hope to see you on board this year.
What is included?
- Transportation by 4* luxury coach
- Guided tour through the forest
- Bottled water on the outgoing journey
- A great group of international people
- A life-time memory
Coach pick-up point
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC Bank on roundabout)
- Metro Yser (long bus stop on main road leading to Basilique)
- Metro Simonis (long bus stop on main road leading to Basilique)
- Basilique (corner main roads behind the church)
- Basilix Shopping Center (long bus stop on main road leading to highway)
Who can join?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone should feel comfortable.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
- Foreign tourists
How to add a child ticket?
Expat Club loves welcoming the youngest expats! If you want to bring your child(ren) up until 18 years, please first add the regular adult ticket(s) to the cart and then go to the cart page. On the cart page there is a child ticket available for €20.