Saturday 18 July 2020 (t.b.c.)
From 07h30 until 21h00
Transportation by 4* luxury coach
THIS TRIP WILL BE POSTPONED DUE TO GROUP CONSTRAINTS AT LOCATION.
A NEW DATE WILL BE COMMUNICATED SOON.
Join us on a historic and classical journey to the beautiful city of Bonn. The city is located on the Rhine River, about 25 km south of Cologne. From 1949 to 1990 Bonn was named as the provisional capital of West Germany. Not only is it famous for its political past, but it is also the birthplace of one of the most iconic and influential composers in history, Ludwig van Beethoven. Enjoy the captivating urban nature that Bonn has to offer, from trees laden with spring cherry blossom to glorious green parks running alongside the Rhine whilst also discovering the cultural heritage that Beethoven left. We visit the house he grew up in and arranged a private concert by a live orchestra.
- Trip by 4* luxury coach with reclining seats
- Bottled water during the outbound journey
- Guided tour in Bonn by bus and foot
- Entrance fees to Beethoven house
- Entrance fees museum
- Private Beethoven concert
- Great group of international people
- A lifetime expat memory
What is optional?
Lunch. We can reserve a spot at the table for you.
Coach pick-up point
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC Bank on roundabout)
Who can join this trip?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special, open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone should feel comfortable.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
How to add a child ticket?
Expat Club loves welcoming young expats, too! If you want to bring your child(ren) up until 18 years, please first add the regular adult ticket(s) to the cart and then go to the cart page. On the cart page, there is a child ticket available for €50.