Sunday 14 June 2020
From 08h15 until 20h30
Chateaux de Bouillon and Chateaux de Sedan
Transportation by private luxury bus
This trip will be postponed to a later date
Join us on a medieval-themed visit to some new and exciting locations for an educative and historical trip where we will visit two castles, one in Sedan and the other in Bouillon. These two castles are located on either side of the French/Belgian border in the Ardennes. The Bouillon Castle, once home to Lord Godfrey, the first ruler of Jerusalem, is located in Belgium and withstood being ruled over by both the French and the Dutch. The Sedan Castle, located in France, is the largest medieval castle in Europe and played an important geographical role in the unification of Germany at the end of the 19th century. As expected from the Ardennes region, both castles are surrounded by stunning scenery, including beautiful lakes, forests, and hills.
- Trip by 4* luxury coach with reclining seats
- Bottled water during the outbound journey
- Entrance fees Bouillon Castle
- Guided tour (1h) of Bouillon Castle (BE)
- Falconry show (30m) at Bouillon Castle
- Entrance fees Sedan Castle (FR)
- Guided tour (1,5h) Sedan Castle & museum
- Great group of international people
- A lifetime of expat memories
Coach pick-up point
– Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC Bank on roundabout)
– La Chasse (long bus stop on Avenue d’Auderghem before main intersection)
– Metro Delta (long bus stop on Avenue de Beaulieu next to Metro exit)
– Metro Hermann Debroux (long bus stop next to Loxam, “under” the highway)
Who can join this trip?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special, open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone should feel comfortable.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
How to add a child ticket?
Expat Club loves welcoming young expats, too! If you want to bring your child(ren) up until 18 years, please first add the regular adult ticket(s) to the cart and then go to the cart page. On the cart page, there is a child ticket available for only €50. If you require 2 or more child tickets, you can change the quantity on the cart page too and update the cart.