Sunday 29 March 2020
From 08h00 until 19h30
Han sur Lesse & Dinant
Transportation by 4* luxury bus
Today we visit two of Belgium’s best destinations. First, the Caves of Han-sur-Lesse in the Ardennes. This are not just any cave system, it’s truly exceptional. It is one of Belgium’s top tourist attractions with well over half a million visitors per year and a 3-star rating by the Michelin guide. This huge complex of caves were carved out as a result of erosion by the small Lesse River. During our tour we will walk no less than 2km through the caves and visit several spectacular rooms, some of which are very large. Afterwards we’ll head towards Dinant, arguably one of the nicest towns in the country with a very long history and a superb citadel overviewing the Meuse river 100 meters below. If you want to get to know Belgium and tick-off some must-see destinations from this country, you can hit two birds with one stone today with Expat Club.
- Trip by 4* luxury coach with reclining seats
- Bottled water during the outbound journey
- Entrance fees Grottes of Han
- Guided tour Grottes of Han
- Entrance fees PrehistoHan
- Lunch in Han (optional)
- Entrance fees Dinant Citadelle
- Entrance fees cable car (one way, down)
- Great group of international people
- A lifetime of expat memories
Coach pick-up points
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC Bank on roundabout)
- La Chasse (long bus stop on Avenue d’Auderghem before main intersection)
- Metro Delta (long bus stop on Avenue de Beaulieu next to Metro exit)
- Metro Hermann Debroux (long bus stop next to Loxam, “under” the highway)
Who can join this trip?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special, open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone should feel comfortable.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
How to add a child ticket?
Expat Club loves welcoming young expats, too! If you want to bring your child(ren) up until 18 years, please first add the regular adult ticket(s) to the cart and then go to the cart page. On the cart page, there is a child ticket available for only €40. If you require 2 or more child tickets, you can change the quantity on the cart page too and update the cart.