Saturday 18 July 2020
From 07h00 until 23h30
Champagne region, France
Private 4* luxury coach with reclining comfort seats
UPDATE: 1 July 2020
Due to ongoing limitations of people who are allowed to visit the Champagne cellars
at the same time, this trip will be moved to 24 October. If you were on the list
for this date, your reservation will be automatically moved and receive an email.
Who doesn’t love Champagne? Any occasion instantly becomes a party whenever a nice bottle of bubbly is opened. The entire world simply adores this exclusive wine. And if you like it too, but have no idea how Champagne is made and would like to visit the famous cellars and taste various bubblies, then this day is definitely something you don’t want to miss! Expat Club has traveled to the Champagne region in Northern France over 15 times already since 2014. Today we visit the lovely house of De Castellane in the morning. And in the afternoon you have the opportunity to visit various smaller houses in the #1 Champagne village of Hautvillers. Later in the afternoon, we’ll spend time in the capital Reims with its impressive Basilique and its stunning Cathedral where the French Kings used to be crowned, and where you can see a unique stained glass window pane by Marc Chagall. Bring back (many) Champagne bottles at reduced prices from the original houses! This is a great trip for newcomers, always happy faces!
What's included in the trip fee?
- Trip by 4* luxury coach
- Bottled water during the ride
- Entrance fees De Castellane Champagne
- One glass of Brut De Castellane Champagne
- Visit to Hautvillers, #1 Champagne village
- Guided tour in Hautvillers
- Visit to Reims, with guided bus tour along Champagne houses
- Visit to Basilique Saint-Remi in Reims
- Visit to Cathedral of Reims, with Marc Chagall stained glass
- Great group of international people
- A lifetime memory
What items are optional for this trip?
– Visits to various Champagne houses in Hautvillers
– Lunch in Hautvillers
– Opportunities to bring back bottles or boxes
What are the bus pick-up points?
– Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC bank on roundabout)
– Louise (Blv de Waterloo, parking next to Tiffany’s)
– Gare du Midi (parking Charleroi Airport bus, Rue du France)
Who can join us?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special, open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone should feel comfortable.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
If you want to bring your child(ren) up until 18 years, please first add the regular adult tickets to the cart and then go to the cart page. On the cart page there is a child ticket available for €75, which already includes lunch and the guided tour (no Champagne tasting included).