Saturday 26 October 2019
From 07h00 until 23h30
Champagne region, France
Private 4* luxury coach with reclining comfort seats
Final spots. SUPER WEATHER! (19˚ sunny + coloured vineyards)
As long as you can click on the blue button there are spots.
You can book until 15 minutes before departure.
Just show up at a departure point (read all info here)
Free upgrade to Royal Class (much more leg space, better seats)
Meeting times: 6h30 Place Schuman, 6h35 Louise, 6h45 Midi station
(click here for maps)
We leave shortly after the meeting times.
Participants will get more practical trip information by email.
or you can download it here.
Who doesn’t love Champagne? Any occasion instantly becomes a party whenever a nice bottle of bubbly is opened. The entire world simply adores this exclusive wine. And if you like it too, but have no idea how Champagne is made and would like to visit the famous cellars and taste various bubblies, then this day is definitely something you don’t want to miss! Expat Club has traveled to the Champagne region in Northern France over 15 times already since 2014. Today we visit the lovely house of De Castellane in the morning. And in the afternoon you have the opportunity to visit various smaller houses in the #1 Champagne village of Hautvillers. Later in the afternoon, we’ll spend time in the capital Reims with its impressive Basilique and its stunning Cathedral where the French Kings used to be crowned, and where you can see a unique stained glass window pane by Marc Chagall. Bring back (many) Champagne bottles at reduced prices from the original houses! This is a great trip for newcomers, always happy faces!
- Trip by 4* luxury coach
- Bottled water during the ride
- Entrance fees De Castellane Champagne
- One glass of Brut Champagne
- Visit to Hautvillers, #1 Champagne village
- Visit to Reims, with guided bus tour along Champagne houses
- Visit to Basilique Saint-Remi in Reims
- Visit to Cathedral of Reims, with Marc Chagall stained glass
- Great group of international people
- A lifetime memory
- Visits to various Champagne houses in Hautvillers
- Lunch in Hautvillers
- Guided tour in Hautvillers
- Opportunities to bring back bottles or boxes
Coach pick-up points
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC bank on roundabout)
- Louise (Blv de Waterloo, parking next to Tiffany’s)
- Gare du Midi (parking Charleroi Airport bus, Rue du France)
Who can join us?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special, open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone should feel comfortable.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
If you want to bring your child(ren) up until 18 years, please first add the regular adult tickets to the cart and then go to the cart page. On the cart page there is a child ticket available for €75, which already includes lunch and the guided tour (no Champagne tasting included).