Sunday 16 December
12h15 to 20h15
Monschau, Eifel region, Germany
Transportation by 4* luxury coach
** FINAL SPOTS **
You can still join as long as there are tickets available, even late night before departure.
Click on this link to read all participants information.
DEPARTURE EXCEPTIONALLY FROM MONTGOMERY OPPOSITE EUROSTARS HOTEL
This afternoon/evening Christmas trip leads us to one of Germany’s most beautiful and picturesque towns. With its well-preserved half-timbered houses and its narrow streets, Monschau is the pearl of the Eifel regio. It just seems to be built for Christmas, and this small city is therefore often ranked among Germany’s most beautiful Christmas towns. With less than 2 hours on the road it is our most popular holiday season destination and we would love to welcome you on board of our coach in 2018.
- Transportation by 4* luxury coach with reclining seats
- Bottled water
- Glassmaking demonstration
Coach pick-up point
- Place Schuman, at bus stop next to KBC Bank on roundabout
- Leuven – E40 Texaco gas station towards Liège
Who can join us?
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
Child ticket available?
Yes, €35 (up until 18 years). Please first add your own regular tickets to the cart, and then add the child ticket(s) on the cart page itself. Children up until 3 years travel for free.