27 December 2022 – 3 January 2023
Dubai & Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Convenient Turkish Airlines flights
5-star hotels in Abu Dhabi & Dubai
For the end of this year Expat Club organises a grandiose New Year’s trip to welcome 2023 in one of the world’s most exciting cities: Dubai. This city is always spectacular, but with New Year’s Eve it transfers into The Place To Be with gigantic fireworks shows. During this 8-day trip we discover all the highlights, including the 830m high Burj Khalifa, the super-de-luxe Burj al-Arab hotel, the Jumeirah Palm Island, Dubai Creek, the Old Town with the gold and spice souks, the famous mega shopping malls with large indoor ski slopes and ice rinks, the endless deserts and gold sandy beaches…. and so much more. On top of that we visit the other key Emirate of Abu Dhabi, a city well worth visiting, and known for its spectacular Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Ferrari World, the Formula 1 circuit, and the UAE Presidential Palace. A trip you can only dream about… in superb 5* hotel(s) with exquisite large rooms at excellent locations.
NOW OPEN FOR PRE-RESERVATIONS
What is the trip fee?
The regular price of this trip will be €2745, with an early bird fee of €2545. Booking early is thus highly advised, also because the price of the flights may unexpectedly rise. This price is based on 2 people sharing a room (double or twin, single room surcharge is €445). Since we have only limited spots, pre-reserving is essential, especially because the flight seats may go up once we’re out often. This is for free and comes without obligation. It allows you to book as soon as we can fully confirm this trip and thus prevent additional airfare increases. It also allows you to book with a discount of €50 (making it €2495). The Christmas – New Year period is the most expensive period of the year, but also the most exciting with the massive fireworks shows at the Burj Khalifa and the Expo. And let’s not forget absolutely perfect weather for Dubai when it’s sheer misery in Belgium! You’ll be coming back rejuvenated!
What is included in the trip fee?
This should be the trip of a lifetime for you to fully enjoy. Therefore we offer a great package with the basic things arranged for, including flights, hotels, guided group tours and entrance fees. Some meals are also included. To make the trip perfect for you it will be possible to book additional items at a later date, such as special dinners.
- Turkish Airlines to Abu Dhabi & from Dubai
- 1 large checked luggage (23kg)
- 1 carry-on bag (10kg) and a personal item
- All taxes and surcharges*
- Private hotel transfer from Abu Dhabi airport
- Private transfer Abu Dhabi to Dubai
- Private hotel transfer to Dubai Airport
- All transfers in Dubai for group program (private bus, metro)
- 2 nights in Park Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi*****
- 4 nights in Tower Plaza Hotel Dubai*****
- 6 excellent buffet breakfasts
- Guided Abu Dhabi full day tour (lunch incl.)
- Guided Dubai Old Town tour (lunch incl.)
- Visit gold & spice souks
- Guided Dubai full-day tour (lunch incl.)
- Entrance ticket Dubai Aquarium
- Entrance ticket Burj Khalifa (floor 122-124)
- Entrance Dubai Fountain walk bridge
- Visit Jumeirah Palm Island
- Visit Burj Al Arab hotel (from shore)
- Visit Dubai Mall (largest in world)
- Visit Khalifa mega fireworks show
- New Year Burj Khalifa fireworks
- Lots of shopping time
- A great group of international people
- A lifetime expat memory
What items are optional?
Expat Club would like to give you the best holiday experience by offering a number of options to make it just perfect for you. You do not have to join these, because most have steep surcharges but your holiday will certainly still be great without joining.
- Business Class upgrade (>€1500 surcharge, upon request)
- Business Lounge access (Brussels, Istanbul and Dubai)
- Hotel upgrade (see “Accommodation”)
- Single room upgrade (see “Accommodation”)
- High floor upgrade (see “Accommodation”)
- Shared twin room with 2 single beds for solo travelers
- Desert activities (sand-boarding, camel riding etc.)
- Desert sunset dinner
- Dubai Marina dinner cruise
- New Year’s Eve Gala dinner
- Lunch or High-tea in 7-star Burj al Arab Hotel
- Lunch or High-tea in legendary Queen Elisabeth II cruise ship
- Various lunches, dinners and socializers
- Skiing in Ski Dubai
Which flights are we taking?
We are flying Turkish Airlines via Istanbul to Abu Dhabi, and back from Dubai via Istanbul. This open-jaw option would not be possible with either Emirates or Etihad. This is the best option for our group. Checked-luggage of 23kg, onboard luggage of 10kg and a personal item are included.
- 27 December 2022: TK 1938 | Brussels 11h25 – Istanbul 16h55
- 27 December 2022: TK868 | Istanbul 20h20 – Abu Dhabi 01h45
- 03 January 2023: TK761 | Dubai 02h50 – Istanbul 06h45
- 03 January 2023: TK1937 | Istanbul 09h30 – Brussels 10h30
Flying Business Class is optional (at request, expect >€2500 surcharge). Business Lounge access at Brussels Airport, Istanbul and Dubai are also optional. During the reservation process you can indicate a seat preference, which we try to honor as much as possible, but it in the end depends on the airline’s seat allocation to our group.
Who can join this trip?
Expat Club is open to welcome everyone who feels like joining an open-minded international group of expats and Belgians. Also if you do not live in Belgium, but want to tag on to a group of friendly and educated people, you are welcome to join us. In particular we welcome solo travelers, for whom we can offer single rooms or shared rooms (we introduce you to another lady or gentleman).
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- Visiting friends
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families