Saturday 25 May 2019
06h30 until 01h00
Monet Gardens, Giverny, France
Transportation by 4* luxury coach
This year Expat Club visits the incredible art destination Giverny for the fourth time. This beautiful little town lies about 70km West from Paris and is all about Claude Monet (1840 – 1926), one of the world’s most beloved artists. Two official guides from the Fondation Claude Monet will guide our group through his beautiful gardens, including those with the famous ponds and the Japanese bridge. You can visit his house, which still looks like it was over one hundred years ago. We will also enjoy a guided tour through the Musée des Impressionismes. And finally you can explore the many galleries, shops, bars and restaurants in town, as well as the countless beautiful spots inside and outside the village. This is truly a day to remember, and a must for every art lover.
What is included?
- Trip by 4* luxury coach
- Bottled water during the outbound journey
- Entrance fees and reserved timed-entry Monet Gardens
- Guided tour Monet Gardens
- Entrance fees Musée des Impressionisms
- Guided tour special exposition Musée des Impressionisms
- Great group of international people
- A lifetime memory
- Child ticket
Coach pick-up points
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC Bank)
- Louise (in front of Tiffany’s and Fratelli Rosetti)
- Gare du Midi (Charleroi Airport bus stop, Rue de France)
Due to the late arrival we stop anywhere along the route Gare du Midi > Place Schuman (e.g. Porte de Namur and Belliard). We also stop at Merode, Montgomery, and Woluwe Shopping Center.
How to add a child ticket?
Expat Club loves welcoming young expats, too! If you want to bring your child(ren) up until 18 years, please first add the regular adult ticket(s) to the cart and then go to the cart page. On the cart page, there is a child ticket available for €50. This ticket excludes the lunch.