Fri 1 Nov | 11:00 – Mon 4 Nov | 12:00
Icelandair return flights Brussels to Reykjavik
3* or 4* hotel downtown Reykjavik
If you still want to join (we LOVE last-minute deciders!!) we may still be able to get you on board.
Out with regular flight to Reykjavik, back via Düsseldorf.
If you still want to join, please contact us at email@example.com.
Let us know your full name as on your travel document
+ your date of birth (to speed up the process)
If there is one country in the world that speaks to the imagination, it definitely would be Iceland. Nature is so incredibly special that it cannot be compared to any other place on Earth. Situated in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and being shaped by two continents drifting apart, Iceland is also called the Land of Ice & Fire. Our 2018 trip was a big success and therefore we are happy to put it back on the Expat Club calendar in 2019. Friday 1 November is a public holiday, so you will only have to take Monday 4 November off from work. On top of that it is top season for watching the miraculous Northern Lights. Join Expat Club on this discovery trip along geysers and boiling waters, volcanos, mega glaciers, lava fields and many waterfalls. We really see the best of the country!
What is included?
- Return flight Brussels to Reykjavik in economy-class
- All security taxes, airport fees, tourist taxes,
- 1 checked suitcase of 20kg
- 1 carry-on bag up to a maximum of 10 kg (and 42x32x25cm)
- Direct private transfer from Reykjavik Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik
- 2 nights in a good 3* hotel in Reykjavik centre, including breakfast
- 1 night in a good 3* hotel at Reykjavik Airport (100 meters from terminal), including breakfast
- A full day Iceland South Shore tour with professional local expert guide (3 incredible waterfalls, glaciers and volcanos, black beach and column-shaped rocks)
- A full day Iceland Golden Circle tour with professional local expert guide (Thingvellir National Park with continental divide, Iceland’s largest waterfall, geyser and lava fields)
- A private visit to a thermal power plant
- A visit to a fascinating exhibition on Iceland’s volcanos
- Northern Lights Chase tour by bus
- 2 nights in a good 4* hotel in Reykjavik centre, including breakfast
- A single room, available in the 3* and 4* hotels
- Northern Lights Cruise on Friday evening
- Visit to the world-famous Blue Lagoon volcanic hot springs on Sunday evening
- Direct Brussels > Reykjavik with Icelandair FI555, Fri 1 November, 12h50 – 15h20
- Direct Reykjavik > Brussels with Icelandair FI554, Mon 4 November, 07h40 – 11h50
- Note there are no later flights available from Iceland to Western Europe.
- 23kg checked luggage
- 10kg carry-on bag