Thu 11 Nov | 10:00 – Sun 14 Nov | 12:00
Icelandair return flights Brussels to Reykjavik
3* or 4* hotel downtown Reykjavik
Unfortunately, this trip will not be confirmed for 2021.
It is too risky to organise a group trip in the current situation.
You can still pre-register and we will inform you whenever
we have a confirmed date for 2022.
If there is one country in the world that speaks to the imagination, it definitely would be Iceland. Nature is so incredibly special that it cannot be compared to any other place on Earth. Situated in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and being shaped by two continents drifting apart, Iceland is also called the Land of Ice & Fire. Our 2018 and 2019 trips were a big success. Unfortunately we had to cancel our 2020 edition, but we are happy to put it back on the Expat Club calendar in 2021. We travel during the darker months of the year, so we are scheduling also a Northern Lights tour for you and already include that into the price. Join Expat Club on this discovery trip along geysers and boiling waters, volcanos, mega glaciers, lava fields and many waterfalls. We really see the best of the country!
What is the trip fee?
The fee for this trip starts at €1297 per person, based on 2 people sharing a room (either a couple, parent/child, 2 friends sharing a twin room, or 2 solo travelers sharing a twin room). Early-bird offers are available for quick deciders. Note that we are not yet selling this trip, you can only pre-reserve now until the corona travel restrictions are lifted.
What is included?
- Return flight Brussels to Reykjavik in economy-class
- All security taxes, airport fees, tourist taxes,
- 1 checked suitcase of 20kg
- 1 carry-on bag up to a maximum of 10 kg
- Direct private transfer from Reykjavik Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik
- 2 nights in a good 3* hotel in Reykjavik centre, including breakfast
- 1 night in a good 3* hotel at 100m from Reykjavik Airport, including breakfast
- A full day Iceland South Shore tour with professional local expert guide (3 incredible waterfalls, glaciers and volcanos, black beach and column-shaped rocks)
- A full day Iceland Golden Circle tour with professional local expert guide (Thingvellir National Park with continental divide, Iceland’s largest waterfall, a geyser, mud pools and lava fields)
- A fascinating private visit to a thermal power plant
- A visit to a beautiful exhibition on Iceland’s volcanos
- Northern Lights Chase tour by bus
- 2 nights in a good 4* hotel in Reykjavik centre, including breakfast
- A single room, available in the 3* and 4* hotels
- Northern Lights Cruise on Thursday evening
- Visit to the world-famous Blue Lagoon volcanic hot springs on Sunday evening
- Direct Brussels > Reykjavik with Icelandair FI555, Thu 11 November, 13h00 – 15h15
- Direct Reykjavik > Brussels with Icelandair FI554, Sun 14 November, 07h40 – 11h55
- Note: there are no later flights available from Iceland to Western Europe, this the best available. This also is the reason why we stay in the hotel at the airport (and not close to the airport).
- 23kg checked luggage
- 10kg carry-on bag