Sunday DD MMMMMM
Movie: 19h30 until 22h00 + bar time
Cinema Styx, Rue de l’Arbre Bénit 72
To be decided
Sunday evening is a perfect time to enjoy a good movie and meet some new friends. Expat Club loves bringing people together, and what better way to do so while going to the cinema and share good moments under a big white screen? Everybody is welcome to join, so get off your couch, take a tram or metro and see you at the movies!
Tonight’s movie: Proximity
How does Indie Movie Night work?
- Expat Club proposes a movie for a certain date and time.
- The location can be any theater in Brussels, especially the smaller ones.
- We meet 20 minutes before, so we can chat a bit and everybody can sit together.
- Get your ticket before the meeting time (online or at theater).
- We meet for a drink, lunch or dinner afterwards
How can I join the group?
Simply click on the RSVP button if you are a logged in member, or leave your name and email address if you are not yet a member. You can register for membership by clicking here.
How to get a movie ticket?
You must get your own movie ticket, online or at the theater. Click here for this specific show: URL