Sunday 28 April
09h00 to 20h30
Keukenhof Gardens, Lisse, Holland
transportation by 4* luxury coach
We also have a trip on Wednesday 1 May.
The world-famous Keukenhof Spring Gardens are open only 8 weeks per year between mid-March and mid-May. During this short period the garden receives well over one million visitors who come from all over the globe to witness this unique presentation of flowers. This is picture-perfect-postcard Holland at its very best. It is so special that you simply cannot afford to miss it. This spring, the Expat Club will travel from Brussels to the Keukenhof several times this spring. We’d love to have you join us — and bring your friends and family! Don’t forget your camera because you will be shooting hundreds of breathtaking pictures!
This year we will be going 4 times, pick your favourite date:
- Trip by 4* luxury coach
- Bottled water during the outbound journey
- Entrance fees to Keukenhof
- 1-hour professionally guided tour of Keukenhof
- Great group of international people
- A lifetime memory
- Bicycle tour through flower fields
- 45-minutes whisper boat tour through flower fields
- Child ticket
Coach pick-up points
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC Bank on roundabout)
Who can join?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special, open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone should feel comfortable.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
How to add a child ticket?
Expat Club loves welcoming young expats, too! If you want to bring your child(ren) up until 16 years, please first add the regular adult ticket(s) to the cart and then go to the cart page. On the cart page, there is a child ticket available for €45. This ticket includes a spot on the whisperboat, so if you want to join as well make sure to add a boat ticket for the adult ticket(s), too.