Saturday 14 November 2020
From 08h15 until 20h30
Maastricht, the Netherlands
Transportation by luxury coach
This trip will be postponed to a later date when travel to the Netherlands is possible again.
“A place where north and south meet, the crossroads of the three countries that together make up the Euregion Meuse-Rhine, the place where it’s hard to believe you’re still on Dutch soil, it must be another country. This is the place where you’ll find Maastricht…” The Maastricht tourist office could not have said it better. With its many churches, city walls, monumental merchant houses, big squares and one of the best shopping centres of the country, this place simply must appear on our calendar. After two super other trips, we are now ready for a third visit to this lovely town.
- Trip by 4* luxury coach with reclining seats
- Bottled water during the outbound journey
- Entrance fees Sint Pieter Caves
- Guided tour (1h) around the Sint Pieter Caves
- Guided tour (1,5h) Maastricht city centre
- Nice 2-course lunch at Vrijthof Market Square (1 drinks + coffee/tea)
- Great group of international people
- A lifetime expat memory
Coach Pick-up point
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC Bank on roundabout)
Who can join this trip?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special, open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone should feel comfortable.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
How to add a child ticket?
Expat Club loves welcoming young expats, too! If you want to bring your child(ren) up until 18 years, please first add the regular adult ticket(s) to the cart and then go to the cart page. On the cart page, there is a child ticket available for €50.