Thursday 15 to Sunday 18 July (new date!)
Stockholm Hilton**** at a superb location
Direct Brussels Airlines flights to Stockholm
Update 24 June
THE TRIP IS FULL FOR THE EARLY-BIRD PRICE. YOU CAN NOW ONLY REQUEST A SPOT. THE PRICE WILL BE AT LEAST THE REGULAR PRICE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AT 0495-345144 OR INFO@EXPATCLUB.ORG.
Celebrate the longest day on the Northern Hemisphere in one of the world’s most beautiful cities, the Swedish capital Stockholm. With its many islands connected by 57 bridges, historic city centre and numerous parks the city is truly the “Beauty on the Water” as it sometimes lovingly called. During this long weekend we will discover the best of the city, including the ABBA and Vasa museums. We also make a boat ride through the city’s water, stroll around the famous Skansen Park and enjoy Stockholm’s city theme park Tivoli. To make it perfect we will also take a boat through the Archipelago and have lunch at the famous scenic Waxholm island.
What is the trip fee?
The trip fee will be €929 with an early-bird fee of €859 if booked by 25 June 2021. The trip fee is per person and based on two persons sharing a room. A single supplement of €185 applies in case you would like the privacy of a single room.
- Direct flights Brussels to Stockholm
- 1 checked bag of 20kg (NEW!!!)
- 8kg hand luggage + 1 personal item
- Private airport transfers to/from Stockholm by bus or taxi van
- Three nights in the Stockholm Hilton**** (super location)
- 3x delicious buffet breakfast
- A 75-minutes special amphibious bus tour over land and water
- A 2-hours guided walking tour through Stockholm Old Town
- Entrance fees Vasa Museum
- Entrance fees ABBA Museum
- Entrance fees Skansen Museum Park
- Return Archipelago boat trip to Vaxholm Island (2x 65 minutes)
- Lunch in Waxholm Hotell on Saturday
- Great group of international people
- A lifetime expat memory
- Single room (€185 surcharge)
- Dinners (info follows later)
We will fly with Brussels Airlines direct from Brussels to Stockholm. One checked bag (20kg), one hand luggage (8) and a personal item are included for everyone.
- Thu 15/7 | Brussels Airport (BRU) 14:35 – Stockholm Bromma (BMA) 16:40
- Sun 18/7 | Stockholm Bromma (BMA) 17:30 – Brussels Airport (BRU) 19:45
Who can join us?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special, open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone should feel comfortable. You do not have to be a member, and of course Belgians are more the invited too to join us. We always welcome many solo travellers, couples, retirees, and small groups of friends. This trip is not suitable for smaller children.