Friday 19 to Sunday 21 June
4* hotels in a superb location
Direct Brussels Airlines flights to Stockholm
The Midsummer to Stockholm trip is postponed from Friday 25 to Sunday 27 June 2021.
We are soon opening up the reservation system. Click here to go to the new date.
Celebrate the longest day on the Northern Hemisphere in one of the world’s most beautiful cities, the Swedish capital Stockholm. With its many islands connected by 57 bridges, historic city centre and numerous parks the city is truly the “Beauty on the Water” as it sometimes lovingly called. This alone should be reason enough to spend there a few days. But Expat Club has not picked this weekend without reason. Everywhere in Scandinavia, as well as in other Northern parts of the world, the ancient Midsummer festival is celebrated. Much older than Christianity, this festival originated as the summer solstice festival and is know almost equally important as Christmas. During this long weekend we will discover the best of the city, including the ABBA and Vasa museums. We also make a boat ride through the city and the rest of the area, and of course we take part in the Midsummer festivities.
- Direct flights Brussels to Stockholm
- 12kg hand luggage + 1 personal item
- Private airport transfers to/from Stockholm by bus or taxi van
- Two nights in a great 4* hotel in Stockholm (super location)
- 2x delicious buffet breakfast
- A 75-minutes special amphibious bus tour over land and water
- A 120-minutes guided walking tour through Stockholm Old Town
- Entrance fees Vasa Museum
- Entrance fees ABBA Museum
- Entrance fees Skansen Museum Park (with midsummer festivities)
- Tram ride Sunday morning to downtown
- Return Archipelago boat trip to Vaxholm Island (2x 1 hour)
- Lunch in Waxholm Hotell on Sunday
- Great group of international people
- A lifetime expat memory
- Single room (surcharge)
- Dinners (t.b.c.)
We will fly with Brussels Airlines direct from Brussels to Stockholm. Hand luggage (12kg) and a personal item is included. Checked luggage (23kg) is optional (book during your reservation).
- Friday 19 June: Brussels 09h55 – Stockholm 12h00
- Sunday 21 June: Stockholm 20h25 – Brussels 22h40
Who can join us?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special, open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone should feel comfortable. You do not have to be a member, and of course Belgians are more the invited too to join us. We always welcome many solo travellers, couples, retirees, and small groups of friends. This trip is not suitable for smaller children.