Easter weekend: Sat 20 – Mon 22 April 2019
Mont Saint-Michel, Normandy, France
Transportation by 4* luxury coach
Accommodation in a 1* or 3* hotel
FINAL SPOTS – CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT >>
YOU CAN STILL JOIN US, EVEN THOUGH WE DEPART TOMORROW!!!
CALL 0495-345144 FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR JUST BOOK YOUR SPOT HERE TONIGHT.
MEETING TIME IS 07H00 AT PLACE SCHUMAN.
FOR ALL PRACTICAL PARTICIPANTS INFORMATION CLICK HERE >>
WHY VISITING THIS PARTICULAR WEEKEND?
Not just because it is Easter, but you will witness the SUPER HIGH TIDE.
This is very rare, and it happens only a few times per year.
Visiting Mont Saint-Michel becomes truly extraordinary during this event!!!
Mont Saint-Michel is on the bucket list of many expats in Brussels. But since it is far away and without good public transportation connections, basically the only way to get there is by car. Therefore Expat Club is organising a convenient Easter weekend trip with a luxury coach from Brussels and with many really nice fellow expats. This allows you to relax, meet new friends and enjoy a fantastic program with special guided tours that you would not be able to arrange on your own. This trip will be mega special, because when we are there the high tide is “super high” with 13.75 meters and will make the island an actual island again, which happens only a few times per year (out of 2 x 365 high tides per year!). Also, since it is full moon we will be at Mont Saint-Michel at one of the most magical moments.
- Transportation by 4* luxury coach
- One large suitcase per person
- 2 nights in a 1* or 3* hotel in Bayeux
- Entrance fees for Mont Saint-Michel
- Guided tour at Mont Saint-Michel
- Bonus visit to Étretat, Caen, Bayeux & Honfleur
- A great group of international people
- A lifetime memory
- Single room
Coach pick-up points
- Place Schuman, Brussels (bus stop next to KBC bank on roundabout)
- Louise, Brussels (next to Tiffany’s)
- Gare du Midi (Charleroi Airport busstop, Rue du France)
Who can join?
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
Families & small groups
Families or small groups are more than welcome on this trip to Mont Saint-Michel. Children will get a discount and there are family rooms available (for 3 or 4 persons). However, please contact us before by email or phone, 0495-345144 or email@example.com. This way we can ensure you get the right room and a proper child discount.