Saturday 23 November 2019
07h00 – 01h30 (next day)
Strasbourg, la Capitale de Noël
4* luxury coach with reclining comfort seats
UPDATE 22 NOVEMBER: You can still join us to Strasbourg, up to 10 minutes before departure. Just make a regular booking and you will receive the confirmation immediately.
You can click here for more practical trip information if you decide to join.
Strasbourg calls itself The Capital of Christmas, and justifiably so. The city celebrates Christmas with big markets since 1570, so for nearly 450 years. It is the oldest Christmas market in France, and even the oldest in the world. Due to the fact that Strasbourg used to be German several times throughout history, you may believe you’re walking around at a German Christmas market. Expat Club will travel this year in one day up and down to Eastern France to visit this amazing event. It will be a long day, but we guarantee it’s totally worth it and that you will enough time to visit the most parts of this fully UNESCO-protected historic city.
- Trip by 4* luxury coach with extra leg space
- Bottled water on board
- Professionally guided city tour by foot by local experts
- Great group of international people from Brussels
- A lifetime memory
- 1h15 guided boat tour around the historic center + European quarter
Coach pick-up points
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC bank on roundabout)
- La Chasse (bus stop on Chaussée d’Auderghem, right before intersection)
- Metro Delta (bus stop on Avenue Beaulieu next to Metro exit)
- Metro Hermann-Debroux (long bus stop “under elevated highway” next to Loxam)
- Belair Parc Hotel, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Coach drop-off point
Since we come back after closure of Brussels public transportation, the bus will stop at all the above drop-off points, but also at Merode, Montgomery, Diamant, Meiser and Evere. For other parts of Brussels, we try to coordinate shared (taxi) rides, e.g. towards Ixelles.
Who can join?
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
- Yes, for €60 (including boat ticket)