Friday 27 to Sunday 29 September
Afterwork departure, return Sunday evening
Transportation 4* luxury coach
Accommodation in good 3* hotels
We are not going again in 2020 due to the low number of people that signed up for this trip.
If you still want to join, you can register as long as there are spots available.
For more information call 0495-345144.
The Oktoberfest should be on everyone’s bucket list. Even if you do not drink beer, like German food, nor listen to the typical Hoompah music with pleasure, you must visit this amazing celebration in Bavaria’s capital at least once in your life. With our group of friendly international people, this trip is guaranteed going to be fan-tas-tic and memorable! Expat Club secured highly coveted seats (scarcely available) on Saturday afternoon 28 September 2019 in one of the best beer tents. All spots for all 12 tents during all the three Oktoberfest weekends are FULLY BOOKED, so we are thrilled that we got 40 spots in the amazing Armbrustschützenzelt. This is a trip you will never forget! We depart on Friday late afternoon only, so you won’t even have to take a day off from work!
GET €35 OFF WITH THE SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE
Just apply the code on the cart page and it will be immediately discounted.
- 4* Royal Class bus
- one suitcase or large bag per person + personal item
- 2 nights accommodation in good 3* hotels, with 2x breakfast
- entry in the top-rated Armbrustschützenzelt beer tent
- a reserved seat (Expat Club pre-reserved this for you!)
- a big late lunch / early dinner on Saturday afternoon
- a HUGE beer (or other drink)
- a great group of international people
- a lifetime memory
Bus pick-up points
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC Bank on the roundabout)
- La Chasse (long bus stop on Avenue d’Auderghem before the big intersection)
- Metro Delta (logn bus stop on Avenue de Beaulieu next to metro exit)
- Metro Hermann-Debroux (long bus stop under highway overpass, next to Loxam)
- Luxembourg City (exact stop to be confirmed with participants)
Who can join us?
Expat Club is open to welcome everyone who feels like joining an open-minded international group of expats and Belgians. In particular we welcome solo travellers, for whom we can offer single rooms or shared rooms.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
Families are more than welcome on this trip to Munich. The Oktoberfest is also a great occasion to spend a memorable time with your child(ren). Since we enter the beer tent during the afternoon, it’s more appropriate to come than during the evenings (when children are not allowed). Please contact us before by email or phone to ensure the discounts will be applied and you will get the right room (0495-345144 or email@example.com). Children up to 18 years will get a discount (4 to 10 years €200 discount and 13 to 17 years €150 discounts). We do advise at least one adult per young child.