Saturday 17 November
15h45 to 21h30
Brussels Planetarium (Avenue de Bouchout 10)
MIRA Observatory, Abdijstraat 22, Grimbergen
Early bird ends in:
One of the great things about living in Brussels is that there are many things to do around here that you normally wouldn’t do. For this late afternoon and evening Expat Club has organised another lovely event. First, we watch an amazing movie about our universe in the half-domed Planetarium. Second, we will make a private visit to the MIRA, the space observatory in Grimbergen. We organised this event many times before and it’s always fun and a great learning experience, while being able to meet some new expat friends. Since we start in the late afternoon and end in the evening we arrange complimentary pizza and drinks for you!
- Small expo Planetarium
- Reserved entry “Violent Universe” movie
- Informative and fun lecture by expert at MIRA Observatory
- Guided tour through MIRA (observe experiments)
- Stargazing through telescope (weather permitted)
- Pizza, including vegetarian ones and drinks (no gluten free)
Who can join?
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
Since the MIRA is located outside of Brussels in the town of Grimbergen, those with a car are kindly requested (but not obliged) to give a ride to those people without a car from the Planetarium to the MIRA. There are regular bus services to/from Grimbergen as well, but our experience is that we will have more than enough spots to go to Grimbergen by car only. Thank you for your kind understanding.