Sunday 15 September 2019
From 08h00 until 20h00
Sanicole Airport, Hechtel, Belgium
Transportation by 4* luxury coach
For over 4 decades the International Sanicole Airshow offers an exciting, family-friendly aviation event in all its different dimensions. The show honours a rich aerial heritage while using the power and magic of flight to inspire people young and old. Sanicole does not want to be just another airshow, but the best airshow with thrilling excitement in the air, entertainment on the ground, relaxation at the cocktail bar and fun for kids at one of the many attractions. Sanicole is much smaller than the Paris Air Show, because it’s not a trade fair, but the static display is outright brilliant and the line up of flight demonstrations simply fantastic. Many European airforces showcase their most amazing jets and helicopters, both on the ground and in the sky, including the F16, F35, Sukhoi 27, Apache and the Chinook. And several top stunt teams will show their acrobatic skills of synchronous flying, such as the Belgian Red Devils, the Patrouille Suisse and the Breitling Jet Team. Meet the heroes of the air at the Sanicole Airshow and experience a day of excitement for the entire family! Just hop on our bus, a ticket to the show (day value €35) is already included.
What is included?
- Transportation by 4* luxury coach
- Entrance ticket Sanicole Airshow (value €35)
- Enjoy the flying performances in the air
- Numerous displays and interactive exhibits on the showgrounds
- Large kids area for all ages with various free attractions, climbing tower & Sky Watch
- A great group of international people
- A lifetime expat memory
Bus departure points
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC bank on roundabout)
Who can join us?
Expat Club is open to everyone who feels like joining an open-minded international group of expats and Belgians (no cliques of people). We welcome:
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children on most trips
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
How to add a child ticket?
Families are more than welcome on this trip to Belgium’s most amazing airshow. Children up to 18 years will get a discount:
– up to 7 years > free of charge
– 8 to 18 years > only €40 (entrance fees included)
Practical information for participants
Not yet available, check on Wednesday before departure