Saturday 27 Juli to Sunday 4 August
Various regions in Switzerland
5* luxury coach with Royal Class seats
High quality 3* hotels in various cities
If you would like to join, please mail first with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0495-345144.
We must be able to check if we can guarantee new spots.
For sure we can offer a reduced price for a lady who wishes to share a room.
Boarding us in Luxembourg is still possible!
Did you always want to visit Switzerland? To really explore major parts of the country? Expat Club organises a second epic trip to this beautiful Alpine land in 2019. We visit many historic Swiss villages and cities, drive through the most scenic regions, and enjoy the best panoramic views of the highest mountain tops. We stay in good 4* and 3* hotels, travel with a super-de-luxe bus and designed a great program for you with several optional visits. This will be a trip to never forget. Since the bus has only Royal Class seats, there are less spots available than our usual trips.
“I am grateful for all the serious effort you put into planning and leading the trip. After one week of relaxation, I was so used to being guided that I felt strange taking the bus home, since I had to think about which bus to take and where to transfer and all that. 🙂 It was truly a luxury for me to spend a week in complete relaxation and not having to make any plans.” – Participant 2018
“It was perfect!! It was even better than I have expected, really!
I loved all the experiences and all destinations.” – Participant 2018
“Thank you very much for leading us on the stimulating trip to Switzerland.
It was great that we packed in so many things,
and saw a wide variety of landscapes and points of interest.
I really enjoyed getting to know such a beautiful country.” – Participant 2018
- trip by 5* luxury bus with Royal Class seats
- complimentary on-board drinks and snacks (outbound journey)
- accommodation in a 4* hotel in the Black Forest
- accommodation in a 4* hotel near Zurich Airport
- accommodation in a 3* hotel in Fiesch
- accommodation in a 3* hotel in Zermatt
- accommodation in a 4* hotel near Mulhouse, Alsace
- breakfast buffet every morning
- complimentary welcome dinner on first evening
- several scenic bus tours in Switzerland
- visit to Rheinfälle in Schaffhausen, Zürich, Liechtenstein, Appenzell, Sankt-Gallen, Luzern, Brunnen, Fiesch, Zermatt, Montreux, Gruyère, Bern and Basel
- boat ride on the Vierwaldstättersee (time permitted)
- walk through the Aare Canyon Gorge (time permitted)
- drive over Sustenpass (2224m) and Grimselpass (2164m)
- transfer by mountain train from Täsch to Zermatt
- fascinating presentation and guided tour at Air Zermatt, the rescue helicopters from Zermatt that have their own TV-show on Redbull TV and Netflix (t.b.c.)
- Visit to Titlis mountain top
- Visit to Gelmersee & hydro dam by Gelmerbahn
- Visit to Eggishorn mountain top by cable car
- Visit to Gornergrat by mountain train
- Visit to Klein Matterhorn by cable car
- 30-minute helicopter ride over glaciers and along Matterhorn
Coach pick-up & drop-off points
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC bank on roundabout)
- La Chasse (bus stop on Chaussée d’Auderghem, right before intersection)
- Metro Delta (bus stop on Avenue Beaulieu next to Metro exit)
- Metro Hermann-Debroux (long bus stop “under elevated highway” next to Loxam)
- Belair Parc Hotel, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Who can join?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone feels comfortable.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
Families with children
Expat Club welcomes everyone, including families with children. Please contact us when you are interested so we can ensure you get the right rooms and offer you a child discount (€700 up to 4 years old, €400 up to 11 years, €300 from 12 to 18 years). These discounts are valid on the early-bird and regular trip (no further discounts apply).