Friday 22 to Monday 25 July 2022
Four-star hotel downtown Stockholm
Direct Ryan Air flights Charleroi – Stockholm
FINAL 3 SPOTS (as of 8 July)
THE PRICE WILL INCREASE €100 AFTER 8 JULY!
Celebrate the summer in one of the world’s most beautiful cities, the Swedish capital Stockholm. With its many islands connected by 57 bridges, historic city centre and numerous parks the city is truly the “Beauty on the Water” as it sometimes lovingly called. During this long 4-day weekend trip we will discover the best of the city, including the ABBA and Vasa museums. The latter museum houses a virtually 100% intact that sank on its maiden voyage in 1628. You will be totally amazed with standing next to this gigantic wooden ship. We walk through the beautiful Gamla Stan (Old Town) and take a scenic boat ride through the Stockholm Lagoon, with its beautiful nature and impressive houses on the side, towards a lovely island where we spend an entire afternoon.
The below package may still change until the final program and fees are published.
- Direct Ryan Air flights Charleroi to Stockholm
- 10kg hand luggage + 1 personal item
- Private airport transfers from Place Schuman to Charleroi Airport
- Airport Express transfers to/from Stockholm
- Three nights in a good 4-star hotel (downtown location)
- 3x sumptuous buffet breakfast
- A 2-hours guided walking tour through Stockholm Old Town
- Entrance fees Vasa Museum
- Entrance fees ABBA Museum
- Entrance fees Skansen Museum Park
- Dinner at patio of 4-star luxury hotel
- Return Archipelago boat trip to Vaxholm Island (1 hour trip)
- Lunch in Waxholm Hotell on Sunday
- Local public transportation group program (boat/tram/metro)
- Great group of international people
- A lifetime expat memory
- Single room (€155 surcharge)
- Check-in 20kg luggage (€90)
- Dinners (info follows later)
We will fly with Ryan Air direct from Brussels Charleroi to Stockholm Arlanda. Expat Club provides private transportation from Place Schuman to/from Charleroi.
- Fri 22/7 | Brussels Charleroi (CRL) 13:15 – Stockholm Arlanda (ARN) 15:30
- Mon 25/7 | Stockholm Bromma (ARN) 14:10 – Brussels Airport (BRU) 16:25
Who can join us?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special, open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone should feel comfortable. You do not have to be a member, and of course Belgians are more the invited too to join us. We always welcome many solo travellers, couples, retirees, and small groups of friends. This trip is not suitable for smaller children.