Saturday 4 April 2020
From 09h00 until 19h30
Around Brussels Capital Region, Flemish Brabant
Transportation by private luxury bus.
You are new to Brussels, or live already for some time, possibly even for many years. But surely you have seen the highlights of the city, and probably already many of the lesser known places. But when you feel like leaving town, you probably take a train to Leuven, Ghent, or Antwerp. Or you go on an Expat Club trip farther away, or even take a flight to a different part of the continent.
So you have seen Brussels, and several places at leasts 20-40km away from the city. But what about everything in between? Places that are located directly outside the Brussel Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, the Brussels Capital Region, just outside the R0 ring road? Today we are going to explore the Green Belt surrounding the city in a clock-wise direction and visit Meise, Grimbergen, Brussels Airport, Tervuren, Waterloo and Gaasbeek. We we will round it off with a visit to the best pub in Belgium (see article Lonely Planet), opened exclusively for Expat Club! This trip is all-inclusive, with all entrance fees, guided tours, lunch and drinks included.
- Trip by 4* luxury coach with reclining seats
- Bottled water during the outbound journey
- Full day guide from Vlaams Brabant province
- Entrance ticket to Meise Botanical Gardens
- Guided tour Meise Botanical Gardens
- Short visit to Grimbergen
- Drive around Brussels Airport
- Visit to Park of Tervuren, Africa Museum, Colonies Palace (no entry)
- 2-COURSE IN BRASSERIE IN TERVUREN (with 1 drink + coffee/tea)
- Entrance ticket to Gaasbeek Castle
- Guided tour Gaasbeek Castle
- Private visit to “In the Insurance against the Great Thirst” pub
- Great group of international people
- A lifetime expat memory
Coach pick-up point
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC Bank on roundabout)
- Metro Yser (long bus stop next to metro exit and next to Leopold II tunnel towards Koekelberg)