Saturday 17 October 2020 (t.b.c.)
From 08h30 until 21h30
Kröller-Müller Museum & Arnhem
Transportation by 4* luxury bus
THIS TRIP IS NOT POSSIBLE DUE TO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS.
ALL TRIPS ARE POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
The worlds largest Van Gogh collection can of course be found in the Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam. But did you know that also the second largest Van Gogh collection has not left Vincent’s home country The Netherlands? Over 270 works are now on display in the famous Kröller-Müller Museum in the East of the country, close to the city of Arnhem. Expat Club organised various Van Gogh trips before, to Amsterdam, to North Brabant where he grew up and became a Master Painter, and to Auvers-sur-Oise where he died. This museum takes in a special place in Van Gogh’s story, because without the family Kröller-Müller his works may not have become as famous as they are today. Today we enjoy a sumptuous lunch before visiting the museum with a professional guide and and exploring Holland’s largest National Park, the Hoge Veluwe. We end our day in Arnhem, one of the country’s nicest cities.
What is included in this trip?
- Trip by 4* luxury coach with reclining seats
- Bottled water during the outbound journey
- Large buffet lunch
- Entrance fees National Park Hoge Veluwe
- Entrance fees Kröller-Müller museum
- Guided museum / Van Gogh tour by museum expert
- Visit to National Park visitors center
- Bus tour through National Park
- Visit to Arnhem
- Great group of international people
- A lifetime of expat memories
Bus departure point
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC Bank on roundabout)
Who can join this trip?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people on its trips. This creates a special, open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone should feel comfortable.
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
How to add a child ticket?
Expat Club loves welcoming young expats, too! If you want to bring your child(ren) up until 18 years, please first add the regular adult ticket(s) to the cart and then go to the cart page. On the cart page, there is a child ticket available for only €50. If you require 2 or more child tickets, you can change the quantity on the cart page too and update the cart.