Thursday 8 to Sunday 11 July 2021
Avignon, Arles in La Provence, France
Direct TGV to Avignon + local private bus
Good 3* or 4* hotel in Avignon
This trip is not yet confirmed, neither in dates or program, and we cannot yet give you a price indication. You can now pre-reserve a spot, which is for free and comes without any obligation to actually join. We will then update you when we have more information.
A brand new trip to Van Gogh’s beloved region in France. There are no Van Gogh’s pieces of art in Provence, although he produced 350 paintings during the months he spent in Arles and Saint-Remy-de-Provence in his crazy quest for the “yellow sun”. There remain places and landscapes where they were painted. We will get to discover them! If you are not a Van Gogh lover, that’s perfectly okay too. We will visit amazing places in Avignon like the Pope’s Palace, for example, so you are more than welcome to join. This trip is also the perfect occasion to be amazed by lavender fields at their best: beginning of July. We designed this trip for all art-lovers and all France-lovers, we bet you will love it.
What is included in the trip fee?
This trip is rather inclusive already. However, we cannot say yet what the trip price will be.
- Reserved seat on direct TGV to Avignon
- Local private bus, and local trains
- One large suitcase per person
- 3 nights in a beautiful hotel in Avignon
- 3x breakfast buffet
- Guided tour Avignon
- Guided Van Gogh tour Arles
- Guided tour Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer
- Tour Parc Naturel de Camargue
- Entrance fees Asylum in Saint-Rémy de Provence
- Tour of the Pont du Gard (2.000 years old)
- Visit of Sénanque Abbey
- A great group of international people
- A lifetime expat memory
Who can join?
Expat Club is open to welcome everyone who feels like joining an open-minded international group of expats and Belgians. Most of our participants are 30-65 years old with some younger and some older and working in a variety of fields (EU, NATO, NGO, diplomacy, corporate, academia).
– Members & non-members
– Expats & (international) Belgians
– Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families