Thursday 25 to Sunday 28 August 2022
Milano, Bergamo, Verona, Brescia, Garda & Iseo
4* hotels in Milano & Verona
Brussels Airlines to Milano Linate
We could add a few more spots, but at a slightly higher price due to increased flight fares. You can book now.
Attending an opera in the 2.000 year old Arena of Verona must be on everyone’s bucket list. The atmosphere in this 15.000 seats arena during a summer-evening opera is magical. The warm air, the snow-capped alps in the distance and thousands of stars above you, all while the world’s top opera stars perform the most famous operas, such as Aïda, Nabuco and La Traviata. Verona is a city of love and romance. No wonder, it’s also the home of Romeo and Juliette. During this long weekend trip we also a few other magnificent places close to Verona, which allows you to add 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites! What to think about Sirmione in the beautiful Lago di Garda, a stunning little town with a medieval castle situated on a peninsula in the lake? On the last day we visit the small but stunning Lago d’Iseo.
What is included in the trip fee?
This trip will be rather inclusive, meaning that we will arrange many things beforehand. More items will be added until the trip is fully confirmed. Please check the final package upon reservation.
- Direct Brussels Airlines flight to Milano Linate
- 1 checked luggage of 20kg, 1 hand luggage of 8kg
- Local transfers in Italy
- 1 night in a good 4* hotel in Milano, including breakfast
- 2 nights in a good 4* hotel in Verona, including breakfast
- Guided tour in Milano
- Visit to Bergamo
- Guided tour in Verona
- Visit to Sirmione
- A boat tour on Lago di Garda
- A guided visit to Isola del Garda
- Entrance ticket Opera Turandot
- Entrance ticket Opera Carmen
- Visit to Brescia
- Scenic tour around Lago d’Iseo
- Welcome dinner
- A great group of international people
- A lifetime memory
What is optional?
This trip is already rather inclusive. You can opt for a single room. The surcharge will be shown during the reservation process.
What about the flights?
Expat Club arranges perfect return flights with Brussels Airlines to Milano Linate, the airport at just a few kilometers from Milan. Transportation in Italy is included, both to/from the airports and between the cities.
- Thu 25/8 – Brussels Airport 09h45 – Milano Linate 11h20
- Sun 28/8 – Milano Linate 18h50 – Brussels Charleroi 20h20
Who can join?
Expat Club welcomes everyone who feels like joining an open-minded international group of expats and Belgians. Most of our participants are 30-65 years old with some younger and some older, and work in a variety of fields (EU, NATO, NGO, diplomacy, corporate, academics and freelancers).
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- Visiting friends and family
- All ages, including children (minimum 8 years advised due to trip theme)
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
Expat Club welcomes families on board. For this trip, however, be aware that the operas are long and possibly boring. Please contact us before making a reservation, so we can give you a proper discount and can assign the right rooms for you.
Early bird ends in