Fri 6 Dec | 20:00 – Sun 8 Dec | 23:00
Brussels / Austrian Airlines return flights
Accommodation in 4* luxury hotel
The trip is fully booked.
Upon popular request Expat Club organises a weekend Christmas trip to Austria’s capital Vienna. Celebrate Christmas with us in one of the world’s most beautiful and historic cities. The city is known for one of Europe’s best Christmas markets in an amazing setting, whereas countless other tourist attractions complement this special trip, such as Schloss Schönbrunn, the Saint Stephen’s Cathedral, the Belvedere Palace, the Hofburg, the Karlskirche, the City Hall, the Hundertwasser Haus and the Spanish Riding School. We will be staying in an outstanding 4* luxury hotel right between the old city centre and Schloss Schönbrunn.
What is included?
- direct return flights with Brussels Airlines or Austrian Airlines
- 1 carry-on bag (12kg max)
- 1 carry-on personal item (e.g. umbrella or purse)
- return transfer by taxi or private bus to/from our hotel
- local public transportation
- 2 nights in the 4* luxury Maxx by Steigenberger Hotel
- 2 delicious breakfast buffets
- guided city tour by local guide
- coffee/tea and Sachertorte at world-famous Café Sacher (t.b.c.)
- Wiener Barock & Klassik Concert
- entrance fees at Schloss Schönbrunn (the Grand Tour)
- self-guided tour with audio guide (if available)
- Christmas markets at Schloss Schönbrunn
- visit to the Hofburg Palace
- entrance fees Sisi Museum
- entrance fees Imperial Apartments
- entrance fees Silver Collection
- entrance fees Vienna Imperial Furniture Collection
- Vienna City Guide booklet & city map
- a great group of international people
- a lifetime expat memory
- single room
- 23kg checked-luggage
- performance by world-famous Spanish Riding School with Lipizzaner horses and Wiener Chorknaben
We are taking perfect flights. It won’t be necessary to take Friday off from work, and we can spend two full days in Vienna. Transfer to/from hotel in Vienna by taxi or small private bus.
- Fri 6 December – SN2907 – Brussels (19h05) > Vienna (20h45)
- Fri 6 December – OS0356 – Brussels (20h00) > Vienna (21h45)
- Sun 8 December – SN2908 – Vienna (21h35) > Brussels (23h20)
Who can join us?
Expat Club is open to everyone who feels like joining an open-minded international group of expats and Belgians (no cliques of people). We welcome:
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families