Friday 6 | 17h30 until Sunday 8 March | 22h30
La Bresse-Hohneck resort, Les Vosges
Transportation by 4* private coach
Accommodation in a nice 4* hotel
Due to the continued bad snow situation in La Bresse we have decided to cancel this trip.
Everyone who registered has already been fully refunded.
2020 has been an extremely bad year. Instead of 4 trips in 2019, we could not organise a single one this year.
We are looking forward to much more snow in 2021!
Do you love skiing? The fresh mountain air? Going for a long walk between the snowy trees? Or putting on a set of Nordic skis or snow shoes? But you don’t have the time to travel all the way to the Alps, or you don’t have the energy to drive on your own. Expat Club has a perfect solution for you, your friends and your family. In the winter of 2019 we travel again by luxury coach to the beautiful Vosges mountains in Eastern France. With an afterwork departure on Friday afternoon from Brussels & Luxembourg, and a return on Sunday evening, and two days of skiing in between, our Vosges ski trips are a perfect weekend getaway with a lovely group of international people.
What is included?
The basic trip fee includes the following items. Optional items are listed below and can be ordered during the reservation process.
- Return transportation by 4* luxury coach
- Bottled water (outbound)
- Accommodation in a 3* or 4* hotel, based on 2 people sharing a room
- 2x buffet breakfast
- Ski shuttle on Saturday morning & late afternoon, and Sunday morning
- Free ski class for absolute beginners
- A great group of international people
- A lifetime memory
Our standard trip includes the above items. We cannot include the below options because many people bring their own gear (of course you can take them for free in our bus), or go skiing one day and Nordic skiing the other day. But you can rent all these items in La Bresse and order them beforehand while making the trip reservation. Super easy, and the FASTEST line in La Bresse since they treat us like royals there 🙂
- Upgrade to single room
- Ski pass and insurance
- Skis & boots & sticks rental
- Snowboard & boots rental
- Safety helmet rental
- Ski clothes rental
- Ski lessons absolute beginners
- Dinner on Saturday evening
Coach pick-up points
- Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC bank on roundabout)
- La Chasse (bus stop on Chaussée d’Auderghem, right before intersection)
- Metro Delta (bus stop on Avenue Beaulieu next to Metro exit)
- Metro Hermann-Debroux (long bus stop “under elevated highway” next to Loxam)
- Place de la Constitution, Luxembourg City (around 20h45, we update you from bus)
Who can join?
One question WAS on the mind of many people who joined our trip(s)… Do I fit into this group? The answer is simple! Expat Club is such a diverse and welcoming group of international people, that it is almost impossible not to fit in. We are open for:
- Members & non-members
- Expats & (international) Belgians
- All ages, including children
- Singles / couples / retirees / friends / colleagues / families
- Introverts & extroverts
- Novice skiers and total experts
Families & small groups
Families are more than welcome on this trip to the Vosges. Children up to 18 years will get a discount:
– up to 12 years – €125 discount
– 13 to 17 years – €100 discount
You must contact us by email or phone to ensure the discounts will be applied, 0495-345144 or email@example.com.