Saturday 4 July 2020
From 7h00 to 01h15
White Cliffs of Dover, England
Transportation by 4* luxury coach
Did you see the entire continent already and are ready for something new? Then cross the Channel with us and join for a nice day trip to and along the spectacular, historical and enchanting coast of Kent, England, with the iconic White Cliffs of Dover. Today you can choose between 2 options. First, you can visit with us Dover Castle, The White Cliffs of Dover, Walmer Castle, Deal Castle and the historic Pier of Deal. Second, you can hike your way from Dover to Deal with breathtaking views along the way. Whichever option you choose, you will get the best views and experience English landscape, food and culture for a day.
What is included in this trip?
The basic trip fee includes the following things:
- Transportation by 4* luxury coach
- P&O Ferry to cross the Channel – Calais to Dover
- Spectacular view of the White Cliffs of Dover from ferry
- Panoramic view from the White Cliffs of Dover (you can see France)
- Visit to Deal and Deal Pier
- A great group of international people
- A lifetime expat memory
Choose between 2 programs
During the reservation process you can choose between 2 trips once we arrive in England:
– Hiking tour of 14-15km (no surcharge)
– Castles trip, including Dover & Walmer castles (surcharge applies, cannot be combined with hiking)
Coach pick-up & drop-off points
We depart today from several stops in the below order. During the reservation process you can indicate where you would like to board. And of course you can always change this (just send us an email).
– Place Schuman (bus stop next to KBC Bank on roundabout)
– Metro Yser (long bus stop on main road leading to Basilique)
– Metro Simonis (long bus stop on main road leading to Basilique)
– Basilique (corner main roads behind the church)
– Basilix Shopping Center (long bus stop on main road leading to highway)
– Ghent (highway exit ramp of E40, more info follows)
Due to the late arrival we could stop at all the stops mentioned above, but also the following ones (traffic conditions permitted):
– Woluwe Shopping Center
Do I need a Visa?
Expat Club will strictly NOT inform you about the need for a visa. You must contact the British Embassy in Brussels or in your own country. You can also consult this website: https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa. If you need a visa and you don’t have one, we are forced to leave you at the border in Calais and cannot assist you in any way. In other words, it is your own responsibility to make sure you are good to travel to the UK.
Who can join?
Expat Club is known for welcoming a wide variety of international people. This creates a special, open-minded, safe and friendly environment in which everyone should feel comfortable. You do not even have to be a member, and of course Belgians are more than invited too. We always welcome many solo travellers, couples, retirees, small groups of friends and on this trip certainly also families.
How to add a child ticket?
Expat Club loves welcoming the youngest expats, especially for this lovely castles trip! Many children joined us in the past. If you want to bring your child(ren) up until 18 years, please first add the regular adult ticket(s) to the cart and then go to the cart page. On the cart page, there is a child ticket available for just €75, which includes an entrance tickets to both castles already. For more child tickets, just change the quantity and update the cart.