31 in stock
Thank you for your interest in the Cherry Blossom Trip to the Betuwe region in The Netherlands. This is our 2nd edition and as usual we improved our program to make it even more enjoyable for you!
You are about to make a reservation. Just add 1 or more tickets to the cart. Child ticket (up until 18 years) can be added on the cart page (the next one). If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
The following items are included in the trip:
– Transportation by 4* luxury coach
– Bottled water during the outbound journey
– Great buffet lunch with cold and warm options, including juices, milk, coffee/tea
– Visit to Woudrichem, old fortified town with unique windmill
– Walk along Slot Loevestein, Holland’s most famous medieval castle
– Walk around the Waardenburg Castle with large apple trees and scenic view over the large Waal River
– Stop at the castle town hall of Neerijnen and its small herbs gardens
– Bus tour through the Betuwe region, along many orchards
– Visit to Buren, the Dutch Royal Village
– Drive over famous Appeldijk, a small scenic dike-road with apple trees on both sides
– Visit to Leerdam, Holland’s glass & cheese town
– Great group of international people
– A lifetime expat memory
One final note: the date on the ticket says 19 April 2020. This is due to the fact the trip could not take place in 2020 as a result of the corona virus.