Our planned ski trip from Friday evening 12 to Sunday 14 January may take place after all! Read on…
At the moment of writing, the temperatures are dropping fast in Eastern France and more fresh snow is expected (18-25 cm by Friday!). The trend is also positive, meaning the forecasts are continuously adapted to even lower temperatures (nicely below 0) + increasingly better snow predictions. This means the chances for a ski trip from Friday evening (17h30 departure) to Sunday evening are going up dramatically!
PRE-REGISTER NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN, ALSO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE WEEK AFTER (19-21 JANUARY). This is for free, and without obligations, but we’ll inform you the first (it will fill up quickly).
- Nice ski area with 40+ km of blue, red and black slopes
- Modern ski lifts for reduced waiting times
- 350 snow canons to ensure that all places are nicely white
Our trip is fully organised, you have to think about almost nothing!
- Trip by comfortable 4* luxury bus
- Afterwork departure around 17h30 on Friday
- Stay in a good hotel
- Single rooms, double rooms for couples, and twin rooms with 2 beds for 2 friends sharing
- We also offer twin room sharing for single travellers. So if you come on your own you can save some money by sharing with another lady or gentleman (only male or female rooms, unless you indicated beforehand you want to share with a friend).
- 2 days of skiing in the largest area in Northeast France!
- We offer equipment rental, ski passes, and even ski clothes rental
- We organise ski classes for absolute beginners
- We organise group skis per level (advanced beginner, intermediate, advanced)
For more information, just write to email@example.com.